Looking for a social cooking event with a group or friends or your organisation?
Celebrate an event, reward staff or raise funds for your chosen charity.
- Great way to spend an evening with friends creating tasty food and have a good time.
- Learn how to make some lovely treats or tasty (and healthy!) home made takeaways!
- A fun and sociable way to celebrate an event while learning new skills.
- Available for all ages, work colleagues, hen parties and other celebrations.
- Create an intimate party at home or holiday rental or create a larger event in a community venue.
Themed – Italian / Mexican / Greek / Indian / Chinese / Thai / Japanese etc – create a number of dishes to provide a tasty feast to share between everyone.
Afternoon Tea – scones, sandwiches, cakes & bakes (popular with mixed age groups!)
Cupcake making & decorating
Biscuit making & decorating
Pasta making & ravioli from scratch – various flours including gluten free available
Batch Cooking (popular daytime session with mummy friends!)
Christmas edible gifts
Create own Christmas dinner
Cooking parties and events can be tailored to your exact requirements: celebrate events for all ages at your home, my home or community venue (virtual option available too!)
Choose from a cooking demonstration with tasting plates to a completely interactive cooking event like in the video below.
Prices from £30 – £60 per adult depending on menu, numbers, time and venue location.